After a three-year online courses, we have once again organised SAIM Marine Technical Training at Buccinasco headquarters.
From March the 13th until April the 6th we host Dealers and Specialists from the CAT network throughout Italy.
The courses are managed by Service Engineer & Application Manager Mr. Marco Pezzuolo and taught by Mr. Davide Fumia, SAIM Marine Service Department Service Engineer, together with Mr. Marco Oltolina, and dedicated to Kohler and ZF products.
The Kohler course will cover the following topics:
- Replacement/Setup CONTROLLER DEC3500 for K series and J series model generators.
- Configuration/Setup CONTROLLER DEC3500 with PGEN installed parallel system .
- Electrical system PGEN parallel connections.
- CONTROLLER DEC3500 configuration with 15 relay board KIT.
- Tests / function tests in test room with two K series Gensets in parallel PGEN.
- KIRA diagnostic tests / trials for KOHLER KDI Commonrail electronic engines.
- Installations and miscellaneous
ZF course will cover the following topics:
- Smart Command electronic system operation.
- Introduction of new Total Command electronic system
- Smart Command system configuration
- Smart Command electronic system operation trials/tests
We thank all participants for their valuable cooperation.