V-Series -Variable speed generator sets
Dynamica “V-Series” generators are equipped with Kubota variable speed diesel engines depending on the load between 2100 and 3150 rpm. If the electrical devices require a low level of energy, the generator will adjust accordingly and calibrate the output (and engine rpm) according to the required power, ensuring extraordinary frequency stability, exceptional voltage and superior comfort.
Equipped with an extremely compact permanent magnet alternator (PMG), they are equipped with an inverter that solves the problem of high voltage wiring and allows parallel connections and installations in hybrid/electric propulsion systems.
Thanks to the characteristics of the variable speed generators, you will get:
• Lower fuel consumption
• Reduction of exhaust emissions
• Less maintenance
• Lower noise emissions
The parallel connection with other Dynamica generators of the same power is facilitated by the inverters, which can be connected via a simple cable, thus obtaining double the power and the immediate synchronization of the two generators or the master/slave configuration.
The Dynamica "V-Series" are equipped with a double anti-vibration system: one is meant to reduce the level of vibrations deriving from the engine and the alternator towards the frame and the second to absorb residual micro-vibrations originating between the frame and the structure of the boat.
The Dynamica "V-Series" are cooled by water/glycol and air/water heat exchanger systems that allow to maintain the optimal temperature and easy installation in the engine compartment of the boat, without the need for large volumes and remaining completely autonomous and independent of exogenous factors.
The Dynamica "V-Series" are equipped with a double anti-vibration system: the first cuts the vibrations deriving from the engine and the alternator towards the frame and the second absorbs residual micro-vibrations originating between the frame and the structure of the boat.
• Easy access in case of maintenance of the injection, lubrication, sea water pump and air filter system.
• Emergency stop in case of low oil pressure
• Emergency stop in case of high engine or exhaust gas temperature
• Electronic control panel for complete monitoring of generator parameters: manual start, voltage, frequency, engine rpm, hour meter, generator battery voltage, engine oil pressure, oil pressure alarm, engine temperature, engine pre-heating, shutdown alarms for high engine and alternator temperatures, maintenance notices
• 10m connection cable
• Emergency stop
• Siphon break
• Separator filters kit
• Exhaust gas kit
• Muffler and exhaust gas separator
• Remote start/stop button (20m cable)
• Remote control panel (20m cable)
• Insulation kit
• Paralleling connection