The trim tabs electro-mechanical Lectrotab cylinders are equipped with actuators designed with great precision and require no maintenance due to their non-hydraulic silent operation.
Made with materials resistant to corrosion, provide a very accurate positioning of the flap, provide a large thrust force and are of a very compact size thereby facilitating its installation.
Internal friction brake prevents unwanted retraction of the flaps during the navigation or operation of the trim-tab.
The mechanical actuator is assembled permanently in a non-metallic body pond designed to last for years. There are no components that must be installed inside the boat and, unlike the hydraulic trim tabs, there is no possibility of leakage of oil.
The actuators incorporate a mounting flange for the transom as standard (optional flange low profile) and are available in 12V or 24V in three models: short, standard or reinforced for high performance.
Powered by KOHLER® diesel engines and equipped with advanced new controllers, three generators combine toughness and dependability in a more compact size
KOHLER, Wis. – KOHLER Power Systems has brought three new marine generators to the pleasure boating marketplace, adding a trio of smaller, lighter and more advanced models to the company’s already well-respected lineup of diesel-powered marine gensets. Available in three power categories – 5 kW, 7 kW and 9 kW – these models feature new controllers which neatly combine sophisticated functionality with a clean and easy-to-use interface
- These three new generators each feature new advanced controllers that provide trouble-free operation while offering convenient new features that boaters will appreciate.
- The controller features two-buttons (Power and Start/Stop) and a two-line, 12-character display.
- A rotating push-button knob allows for simple setups and programming, and an easily accessible USB port provides for quick software and event log downloads.
- The new controller has a power management microprocessor, as well as a fuel primer and a hybrid voltage regulator.
- The controller offers selectable Smartcraft® V1.0, NEMA 2000,SAE J1939 CANbus outputs.