Powered by KOHLER® diesel engines and equipped with advanced new controllers, three generators combine toughness and dependability in a more compact size
KOHLER, Wis. – KOHLER Power Systems has brought three new marine generators to the pleasure boating marketplace, adding a trio of smaller, lighter and more advanced models to the company’s already well-respected lineup of diesel-powered marine gensets. Available in three power categories – 5 kW, 7 kW and 9 kW – these models feature new controllers which neatly combine sophisticated functionality with a clean and easy-to-use interface
- These three new generators each feature new advanced controllers that provide trouble-free operation while offering convenient new features that boaters will appreciate.
- The controller features two-buttons (Power and Start/Stop) and a two-line, 12-character display.
- A rotating push-button knob allows for simple setups and programming, and an easily accessible USB port provides for quick software and event log downloads.
- The new controller has a power management microprocessor, as well as a fuel primer and a hybrid voltage regulator.
- The controller offers selectable Smartcraft® V1.0, NEMA 2000,SAE J1939 CANbus outputs.